Split Up PST to Avoid the 2GB Danger Zone !Do you want to use any online solution?
- Split up PST files
- Split up PST archive files
- Split up Outlook PST files
- Split large PST files
PST files, which are the personal information stores of MS Outlook email application, grow immensely large in size when you receive lots of emails on a daily basis. In older versions of Outlook (2000 and 2002), this is a real big problem, which is as follows:
- 2GB storage size restriction for ANSI PST files.
Evaluate the Software through DEMO Version
In MS Outlook 2003 version and later versions with Unicode PST format, this size limitation of 2GB is no longer a problem as Unicode supports up to 20 GB of data storage. But even in these newer versions of MS Outlook, heavy sized PST files are still a cause of concern for the user.
- Assume a situation where you have a very large PST file that contains most of your crucial Outlook data, and this file corrupts. Now, imagine the amount of crucial data lost that will be lost in such a scenario. The data lost from a big file will be bigger.
- Also, bulky PST files also slows downs the performance of the application
- Heavy PST files also cause maintenance problems
Solution is to Split up PST: To avoid the 2GB ANSI PST danger zone in older Outlook versions (2000, 2002) and newer Outlook 2003 version with IMAP and HTTP account settings that form ANSI PST again with 2GB limitation, you must Split up PST before it reaches the threshold of this 2GB danger zone. You can do this with the help of our Split PST software.