Why & How to Merge Several Outlook PST Files?
If you have decided to merge several Outlook PST files into one, then there must be some reasons responsible for this. Some of the most possible reasons synchronize MS Outlook PST files are described below:
- Searching is Difficult and Time-Consuming Task: Imagine you have storage of too many PST files, don’t you think, searching would be difficult and it will east up touch of time.
- No Up To the Mark Data Storage:Data is just stored in PST files; you are not even aware where the particular data is. PST files are messed up in Outlook
- Managing PST Files Become Headache: This is true. You have too many PST files; you do not have time to manage them. They are lying and when one day you try to manage them it is all chaotic
- Not Aware Where Too Many PST Files Are Exactly Located: The time when you need a particular data, you are unable to get it, because you do not have idea where particular is located
Download and Purchase PST Merge Software!
How to Merge Several Outlook PST Files? Solution is to merge several Outlook archive PST into one PST file. This you can do up to the mark with PST Merge software, it will help you to have a proper management of PST items. Once you merge multiple Outlook PST files, like all PST calendars files in one PST calendar file, journals in one PST Journals file, etc. After using this application, to, merge huge PST files you will acquire complete data of all items in one PST file.
While using PST Merge software to sync multiple Outlook PST files, You must have the following installed on your PC:
- MS Outlook 2000/2002/XP/2003/2007/2010
(Required if you need to save multiple emails in 1 PST)
- Windows Version Win 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 20003 & 98.
- Installation Requriment Pentium II 400 MHz, 64 MB RAM, Minimum 10 MB Space.