How to Create Mail in Outlook Express?
- First of all, you have to click the <Create mail> icon (left mouse click) for opening the ‘New Email’ Window
- You will see 3 major areas
=> Space for entering email address
=> Space for writing a subject line for your mail message
=> Space for placing your mail message, picture, webpage links etc
- Cautious Note: Always put the email address of the receiver in the last, because if you do so, then you might accidentally send the mail before its completion (this mostly happens with new users)
- Write a subject line for your mail message by filling in the text in the “Subject” box; this must pertain clearly to the content written in the mail. The subject should be written in such a way that the person receiving the mail comes to know what is contained in the email from the subject itself
- Type your message whatever you want to say to the receiver of your mail into the mail body of the email. This text area where you type your message works just like a Word Processor program.
- Now, type the receiver’s email address into the “To” field. If settings are appropriate, then the email address will be filled automatically only after a few keystrokes. A better way to feed in the email address is to use the mouse to address emails, but for that it is necessary to have the addresses in your contacts Address Book. You will notice the little book icon present at just the left of the ‘To’. Click this icon, and a list of your saved email addresses will appear. Select the name you want and then click the ‘To:’ to input that email address into the ‘To’ field of your mail message. If you want more addressed to be put in the ‘To’ field, then repeat this many times as required. When completed, click ‘OK’
- Finally, send your email by clicking the “Send” icon
Note: -Our DBX to PST conversion tool is dual power tool because this utility Import Outlook Express Emails into Outlook and import Outlook Express DBX data to Thunderbird.