How to Create a New Account in Outlook Express Email Program ?
Here are the basic steps that you can perform in order to create and set up a POP3 or IMAP email account in Outlook Express email program:
- Open Outlook Express email program
- Go to the Tools Tab present at the top
- Scroll down to Accounts
- Click Accounts
- New box opens
- Go to the Add button
- Highlight Mail
- You will be asked for a Display Name (This is the name that will appear when you send an email)
- Fill in your email address
- Next are the pop3, IMAP, or HTTP settings for your mail Server. Most Internet Service Providers provide this information. Fill the appropriate fields
- Now, next is the Account name and Password. These are actually the username and password that you have for you email account. You can tick the Remember Password box if you don't wish to type your password every time you connect
- In the end, click Finish and you are done!
Now, wasn't that easy?
Note: - You can easily migrate Outlook Express DBX file format to Outlook PST format with DBX to PST Converter Software.