Changing Fonts while Working in Outlook Express !
7 Simple Steps: If you wish to change the fonts of your Outlook Express email management program, then all that you have to do is to follow the following 7 simple steps:
- Step One: In OE, go to Tools à Options
- Step Two: Click Options
- Step Three: Go to the Compose tab
- Step Four: Here, you will see the compose fonts, which you can easily use
- Step Five: Click on Font Settings
- Step Six: Choose the font, which you would want to write your emails in
- Step Seven: Click OK
Download the FREE Demo Version of DBX Converter software
Note:-You want to change Outlook Express Emails to PST, EML, MSG, and RTF then try Our DBX converter software.